Specifically, if you are a teacher who specialises in Lower KS2/KS1, we would love to hear from you as this is an area in which we have a skill shortage.
Tradewind recruitment offer their teachers:
- Local Work
- Competitive weekly pay
- 30 free Accredited CPD training courses (and 5 awaiting accreditation)
- Experienced local consultants who know the area
- A generous refer a friend scheme
- The BEST jobs
- The BEST schools
- a 99% success rate placing teachers into their preferred roles
- A Sunday Times Top 100 Employer, 3 YEARS RUNNING
In order to work for Tradewind, we require you to:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have had previous experience working in a classroom based in the U.K.
- Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
- Be supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
- Be Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
- Be willing to mark all work that has been completed during the school day and leave feedback for the class teacher if necessary.
- Have a DBS (Criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
So if you are looking for a role where you can pick and choose the supply teacher jobs that are right for you in your local area and you want to be paid regularly and fairly, contact Oli in the Cambridge office today!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.