Are you an education professional looking for supply work with a friendly and reliable agency?
Looking to return to teaching or give something back to the pupils most affected by the COVID disruption? We've roles to fit around you!
If you're available for 2 (or more) days p/week based, based in Hertfordshire and have school or education experience we'd like to hear from you. Established in Hertfordshire in 2014 Tradewind have been placed in the Times Top 100 companies to work for consistently for the last 3 years! We've developed superb relationships with a number of schools who utilise Tradewind soley for a variety of different supply needs.
Who are we looking for?
- Recent graduate's looking for education experience before pursing a career in teaching?
- Cover supervisors from a school or agency looking for more work in different schools.
- Teachers or instructors returning to work schools or to bring in extra income around part time hours or tuition.
- Teaching assistants available for part time or full time work.
You will need
- Superb communication skills
- Great numeracy and literacy
- Strong behaviour management
- Excellent Classroom practice to motivate and enable learning in pupils of all abilities and needs
- The ability to adapt and improvise
Why it works
- Regular and Ad hoc work to suit, most of our supply staff fall into routine bookings and ongoing roles at their favourite schools.
- We have contact with every school in your area and a dedicated, professional consultants.
- Pay is weekly and work is flexible with many staff working 2/3 days a month to suit or 5 days a week every week.
- PAYE available, currently 80% of our staff enjoy working on a PAYE basis for a better take home and other benefits.
What we need
- A flexible approach, great communication and a passion for education.
- A DBS, References and a complete CV - don't worry, we've a great team to assist you with this every step of the way.
- Experience of school / youth work is ideal and it's helpful if you have access to your own car.
What happens next
- Please apply now or call Sam for a confidential conversation on 01727 236255
- The registration process is COVID secure and takes on average 5 days to complete.
How to apply - Supply Teacher
If you would like to apply for this or discuss any of our positions, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01727 236255
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.