Tradewind Recruitment St Albans office work with a huge variety of schools, trusts and academies and offer daily cover, fixed term contracts, permanent and part time work options. We're the preferred supplier for a number of schools in Hertfordshire who offer the best pay rates and such is the demand that we urgently need to recruit more supply staff.
As a professional Teacher, Instructor or Cover Supervisor you will need
* Superb communication skills
* Great numeracy and literacy
* The ability to adapt and improvise.
We work with a range of schools many offering state of the art facilities, staff gym's, team nights out and various clubs around days and hours to suit your availability.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£200
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Communication and tenacity are essential for a prolonged career teaching on a supply basis. Schools prepare for their cover differently and expect a variety of responses and duties but ultimately your role is to benefit the learning of their pupils. My schools will often utilise subject specialist and offer ongoing work if suitable for both parties.
A subject specialism(s) is advantageous but not as beneficial as experience working on a cover basis previously.
Does your agency not put you first? Do you have low pay, regular discrepancies or pay fees to an umbrella company instead of PAYE? Then contact email@example.com or on 01727 236255
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.