As a professional Supply teacher, instructor or cover supervisor you will need
* Superb communication skills.
* Great numeracy and literacy.
* Good behaviour management.
* Excellent classroom practice to motivate and enable learning in pupils of all abilities and needs.
* A clear understanding of the national curriculum
* The ability to adapt and improvise.
* We are particularly keen to hear from teachers already working part time, looking to boost their income and Teachers looking to return to the profession.
We work with a range of Schools many offering, parking, state of the art facilities, staff gym's, team nights out and various club around days and hours to suit your availability.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you're looking to gain further experience in your supply teaching career or if you're new to supply and would like further information on how we can assist you in this exciting new stage of your career, please contact our St Albans office on
email@example.com or on 01727 236255
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£110.00 - £184.00 per day
£126.35 - £198.35 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£125 - £215 per day
£28355 - £44541 per annum + Plus TLR 1d
Waltham Forest, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.