Daily Supply Teacher
Are you an experienced teacher looking for flexible work? Or, are you a newly qualified teacher or overseas trained teacher looking to gain experience in a variety of schools before committing to a long term or permanent position? SANZA Teaching Agency get a wealth of daily supply/short term bookings on a daily basis in schools across West London. You just need to let us know your work requirements and we can start getting you flexible work.
You will need to feel confident working independently and in a group environment. You will be able to deliver engaging, fun and academic focused lessons that progress different ability students. You will work together with other teachers. Your teaching will be enhanced by the excellent resources on offer to you.
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Extensive knowledge of the national curriculum for Key Stage 2,
- Strong classroom management skills
- A successful track record to date and the ambition and desire to continue to improve.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
Our Schools offer:
- An experienced and supportive senior team
- A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
- A professional and friendly working environment
- Happy and well behaved children who love their learning and make them proud
- Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
- An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with excellent facilities
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Daily Supply role in Ealing. Alternatively, more information please contact Aaron Lemard at SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.