Tradewind are currently looking to increase our pool of supply teachers to work with our Hull schools. We are looking for excellent behaviour managers who can work on a flexible basis, to cover a range of needs in schools. Work can come on a pre-booked basis, long term, or even on a morning, and you would have your choice of how you wish to work. In terms of payment, candidates will be paid between £110.00 and £130.00 per day depending on experience and qualifications. Having many local schools in Hull and the East Riding, we are looking for versatile practitioners to work with us on a flexible basis. Please see duties below:
Day-to-Day Supply includes:
* Undertaking whole class supervision in the absence of the class teacher, setting work previously prepared by the teacher
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Marking elements of class work and homework under the guidance of the class teacher
* Undertaking observations of the pupils and contribute to pupil records
* Administering (and marking) class tests
* Supervising the work of the Teaching Assistant
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
* Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services Department's Equal Opportunities Policy.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Supply Teacher in Hull. Or for more information about the role, contact Alex on 01482 238878 or Alex.Bateman@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.