Exciting Opportunity for Supply Teachers in North East Lincolnshire!
Are you a passionate and dedicated educator looking for a flexible teaching opportunity? Tradewind Recruitment is actively seeking enthusiastic supply teachers to join our team and work on a flexible basis in schools across North East Lincolnshire, particularly in Grimsby and the surrounding areas.
Tradewind Recruitment is a trusted education recruitment agency, collaborating closely with a huge amount of reputable schools in Hull and the East Riding. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality teaching professionals to meet the diverse needs of our partner schools.
Position: Supply Teacher Location: North East Lincolnshire (Grimsby and outskirts) Contract: Flexible, 1 to 5 days per week
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons in the absence of the regular classroom teacher.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilise prepared lesson plans, eliminating the need for marking or additional planning.
- Adapt to the unique needs and preferences of different schools.
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate your availability.
- Competitive daily pay rates ranging from £120 to £170, based on experience and location.
- No marking or planning required, allowing you to focus on teaching.
- DBS application support provided by Tradewind.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification.
- Flexibility to work on short notice.
- Strong communication and classroom management skills.
- Passion for making a positive impact on students' learning experiences.
If you are ready to embark on a flexible and rewarding teaching journey with Tradewind Recruitment, please submit your CV today, or contact Alex Bateman on 01482 238878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.