Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Teacher who wants to work in the Liverpool area?
Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint enthusiastic and experienced supply teachers to nurture the dreams and aspirations of the children within our Liverpool schools. This is a great opportunity for both NQTs and experienced teachers, who seek the freedom to decide when and where they work. All roles will commence in September 2020 and be on a temporary supply basis.
Supply Teaching with Tradewind allows you to work in a plethora of different schools to develop your experience and concentrate on what you do best, teach! Switching to supply teaching can also be a great way to avoid burn out as your home and work life balance is maintained. All of our client schools in Liverpool are fun environments and we can assure you that no two days will be the same!
We are recruiting for teachers who can offer any secondary based subject including:
- Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Religious Education
- Business Studies
- Art and Design
Ideal candidates will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or UK equivalent
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be able to provide 2 professional references to cover the last 2 years of employment
- Possess a valid child workforce enhanced DBS check on the update service, or be willing to obtain this (costs refunded after 20 days completed work)
Tradewind can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Simply click 'Apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.