* Local work
* Flexible working hours
* The opportunity to work in different schools and year groups
* No planning required
If you're an experienced supply teacher or a teacher looking for a change and some work life balance then please apply today!
There is currently a high demand for Supply Teachers in Luton, therefore, we are always recruiting for enthusiastic and hard-working teachers to work on a daily basis. You will cover a variety of supply needs across KS3, 4 and 5.
To be successful in applying for the position of Supply Teacher you must:
* Hold QTS or equivalent qualification
* Have an ability to form positive relationships with children
* Have a creative and flexible approach to teaching
* Have excellent behaviour management
* Be flexible and pro-active
* Hold or apply for an Enhanced DBS Check
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.