Are you an education professional looking for supply work with a friendly and reliable agency?
Are you looking to return to teaching or give something back to the pupils most affected by the COVID disruption?
We've roles to fit around you!
If you're available for 2 (or more) days p/week based, based in Bedfordshire and have school or education experience then we'd like to hear from you. We've developed superb relationships with a number of schools who utilise Tradewind soley for a variety of different supply needs.
Who are we looking for?
- Recent graduate's looking for education experience before pursing a career in teaching
- Cover supervisors from a school or agency looking for more work in different schools
- Teachers or instructors returning to education or looking to bring in extra income around part time hours or tuition.
- Teaching assistants available for part time or full time work.
You will need
- Superb communication skills
- Great numeracy and literacy
- Strong behaviour management
- Excellent Classroom practice to motivate and enable learning in pupils of all abilities and needs
- The ability to adapt and improvise
Why it works
- Regular and Ad hoc work to suit, most of our supply staff fall into routine bookings and ongoing roles at their favourite schools.
- We have contact with every school in your area and dedicated, professional consultants.
- Pay is weekly and work is flexible with many staff working 2/3 days a month to suit or 5 days a week every week.
What we need
- A flexible approach, great communication and a passion for education.
- A DBS, References and a complete CV - don't worry, we've a great team to assist you with this every step of the way.
- Experience of school / youth work is ideal and it's helpful if you have access to your own car.
How to apply
If you like the sound of this excellent opportunity and believe this would suit you, please call Dan Savage at Tradewind today on 01727 236 255 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including details of your experience and any placements to date.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.