Seeking Supply Teachers in Medway
Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher looking for flexible opportunities in Medway and the surrounding areas? Tradewind Recruitment has the perfect role for you! Our dynamic and supportive schools in the Medway area are seeking enthusiastic supply teachers for daily general cover positions.
Position: Supply Teacher (General Cover)
Location: Medway and surrounding areas
Benefits of Supply:
- Flexibility: Choose when and where you work
- Gain experience in a range of educational settings
- Supportive schools with a strong sense of community
- Opportunity for long-term placements and potential permanent positions
Benefits of Working with Tradewind Recruitment:
- A highly competitive rate of pay in line with experience and qualifications
- Free access to over 2,500 accredited CPD courses via Tradewind's unique partnership with the National College, accessible by you at any time
- Ongoing and dedicated support from your Consultant. As a team, we have over 30 years' experience within the sector and will work with you to find your perfect school!
- An experienced and independent Compliance Consultant to support you through clearance and beyond
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent qualification
- Experience working with diverse student populations
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to adapt to different teaching environments
- Enthusiasm, dedication, and a passion for education
- Have, or be willing to obtain, an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
If you're ready to embark on a rewarding journey as a supply teacher in Medway, we would love to hear from you! Join our team and be a part of shaping the future of education in Medway!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.