Calling all Secondary Supply Teachers in the Northwich area!
Are you a passionate and qualified Secondary School Teacher looking for exciting opportunities after October half-term? Look no further! Tradewind Recruitment, a leading education agency, are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Secondary Supply Teachers to join our team for both daily and long-term roles.
Why Choose Tradewind Recruitment?
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Positions Available: We have positions available for Secondary Supply Teachers to start after October half-term. Whether you prefer daily supply work or are seeking a more long-term commitment, we have the perfect opportunities for you!
Pay Rate: At Tradewind Recruitment, we recognise the value of our teachers' experience and dedication. Our competitive pay scale offers up to £211.96 per day, depending on your experience and qualifications.
Requirements: For this role, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential. We are looking for teachers who are fully qualified, bringing their passion and expertise to the classroom. In addition, you must have an enhanced DBS check on the update service and satisfactory references. At Tradewind Recruitment, we hold ourselves to the highest standards when it comes to safeguarding our students.
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, all you need to do is send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, feel free to give us a call on 0151 221 9666 for more information about the roles and the application process.
Join us at Tradewind Recruitment and become an integral part of our mission to provide outstanding education to students across the Wirral. Your expertise and dedication will make a real difference in shaping young minds and nurturing the next generation.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.