Tradewind Recruitment are seeking day to day supply teachers to supply our secondary schools for the Ormskirk area. Working as a day to day supply teacher can provide you with the flexibility you are seeking in your career. You will be able to teach in a range of school settings, focusing purely on delivery - without the added pressure of assessment and meetings.
As a day to day supply teacher you could receive calls from 7am. At short notice you will need to locate the school, report to the cover manager as well as familiarising yourself with key school policies such as the school behaviour policy and safeguarding policy. As a day to day supply teacher it is an expectation that you take some resources with you, however, if work is left it is important that you deliver the set work. You should be flexible and prepared to adapt at short notice to the requests of the cover manager.
To join us and be considered for this supply teacher position you must;
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching your subject specialism across KS3 and KS4;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this supply teacher job based in Ormskirk.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.