Tradewind are currently working with a large secondary school in Scunthorpe, who require experienced cover supervisors or supply teachers to teach on an almost daily basis. This will be covering a wide range of subjects, so we desire a confident and flexible practitioner who is ready to work in a number of different departments. Any subject specialism will be considered for this, so please do not be deterred. Payment for this role will range between £70 and £130 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
The school truly values continuity for the students, so if you work on a daily basis, they would ask for you first, making this a stable port of call. If you are free on a consistent basis, and can work in a morning or on a pre booked basis.
If you are any of the following, we would love to hear from you:
* An experienced teacher looking for flexible work, without the stresses of planning and marking.
* A cover supervisor
* A teaching assistant who has experience of leading classes in the absence of the class teacher
* A sports coach
* A student looking for classroom experience before embarking on a PGCE
At Tradewind, you will not be tied down to an umbrella company, and we offer the option to PAYE.
Due to our excellent CPD you do not necessarily need to have experience in the field, as we can train you for this.
The school can offer you:
* Excellent CPD and room for professional development.
* A strong, cohesive department.
* The opportunity to explore your teaching techniques.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Alex Bateman on 01522 775347
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, which is 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Solihull, West Midlands
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50.00 - £65.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
Hindley, Greater Manchester
£100 - £150 per day + negotiable
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£90 - £130 per day + 25 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£24000 - £40000 per annum
£120 - £140 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.