Are you a qualified teacher looking for work in a Southport secondary school? Are you looking for flexible work, part time or full time?
Tradewind are working with secondary schools in the Southport area who are actively looking for teachers, in all subject areas, for general cover duties on a temporary day to day basis.
We are looking for newly qualified and experienced secondary teachers of all subject areas.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils' achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MUST have a Teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS or QTLS)
- Enhanced DBS Certificate on the update service or be able to apply for one.
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
Why Choose Tradewind Recruitment?
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Tradewind are the MOST RECOMMENDED education recruitment agency in Liverpool.
What we offer
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly
- Daily or Long term assignments to suit your needs.
- Generous Refer a Friend Scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations) - we make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, all you need to do is send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, feel free to give me a call on 0151 221 9666 for more information about working in Southport secondary school and the application process.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.