Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher, that wants a flexible role to fit in with work life balance?
Do you want to work in high achieving, forward thinking schools whilst managing your own diary?
Tradewind Recruitment can help!
We recruit the best of the best to work in our long-standing client school on a regular basis. Not only will you be working in our top client Primary schools, but you will also get our full support with regular CPD and excellent rates of pay. You will have full autonomy on managing your own diary. We work around you and your family!
We are keen to speak to qualified Primary School teachers, with experience in either Early Years, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 or all year groups. All we ask in return is that you have a 10 year checkable career history. An Enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to process a new one through Tradewind) and 2 education-based references.
If you want to open up the opportunity to flexible teaching jobs in St. Helens please submit your up to date CV below. Alternatively, you can call Wendy on 0151 221 9666 for more info.
A little about Tradewind and who you could be working with:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
We look forward to hearing from you.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.