Job title: Primary Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £120-£135p/d (supply)
Looking for Primary Teachers to Lead, Educate, and Inspire!
Join Tradewind - Your Path to Primary Teaching Success!
Are you a passionate and dedicated primary teacher seeking exciting opportunities in Swindon ASAP or after Christmas? Look no further! Tradewind, a leading education agency with a 5-star review on Google from 120 reviews, is currently hiring talented Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) teachers for both supply and long-term roles. Whether you're an experienced professional looking for stability or an Early Career Teacher (ECT) seeking a supportive environment, we will have the perfect role for you. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of young learners!
As a primary teacher with Tradewind, you will:
- Deliver engaging lessons that meet national curriculum standards
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback
- Create a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and support staff to ensure student success
- Maintain accurate records of student achievement and attendance
To work as a primary teacher in the UK, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a recognized teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- Have a relevant undergraduate degree
- Possess a sound understanding of the national curriculum
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Swindon through Tradewind. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.