Supply teachers needed
Supply teachers needed
Tradewind are recruiting Primary Teachers for our fantastic partner primary schools in Salford for day to day cover starting ASAP.
We are looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable Primary Teachers with flexibility to work on a day to day supply basis within our Primary Schools in Salford. These roles start ASAP across all key stages. I am particularly interested in speaking with Primary Teachers with an EYFS background, or Primary Teachers experienced within Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2.
The roles we are recruiting for are flexible; Day to Day, Full time or Part time. Whatever suits your availability and requirements.
Many of my schools will regularly ask for the excellent teachers they love. This, for a large majority of our teachers, has resulted in them being placed in longer term roles which match their requirements.
If you are an outstanding Primary school teacher looking to utilise your skills and knowledge within Salford Primary Schools on a day to day basis, then I would love to hear from you!
Click Apply now to be considered for these great roles or contact Rupert Haywood-Pope on 0161 674 0138 or send your CV with 10 year work history to Rupert.Haywood-Pope@twrecruitment.com
To join us and be successful in your application you will need:
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history and where applicable/possible any employment breaks must be explained. You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
A bit about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.