Supply Teachers - We are Hiring!
Supply Teachers - We are Hiring!
Tradewind are recruiting Primary Teachers for primary schools in Stockport for day-to-day cover starting after Easter 2021.
We are looking for enthusiastic primary teachers who are nurturing, hardworking, dedicated, driven and want the flexibility of working on a day to day supply basis within our primary schools in Stockport. These roles start after Easter across all key stages. I am particularly interested in speaking with Primary Teachers with an EYFS background, or Primary Teachers with experience in KS1 or KS2.
The roles we are recruiting for are flexible to suit your needs. They include day to day, or part time or full-time hours. The choice is yours to work as and when suits you. Many of our day-day roles also open doors to longer-term opportunities.
If you are passionate about supporting pupils in the primary setting, are able to work effectively as part of team and be willing to fully immerse into school life, on a day to day basis, then I would love to hear from you!
Click Apply now to be considered for these great roles or contact Charlotte Gaffney on 0161 674 0138 or email your CV with 10 year work history to Charlotte.email@example.com
To join us and be successful in your application you will need:
-Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
-This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
-A CV which covers the last 10 years of employment history and where applicable/possible any employment breaks must be explained.
-You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.