Would you like gain experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you!
Tradewind Recruitment Essex are continually looking to recruit flexible and reliable supply teachers with good behaviour management who are available to cover daily/short term supply or long-term absences. If you are interested and placed in a longer-term position with full classroom responsibilities, your income would be negotiated in line with your current pay scale.
With 11 expanding offices nationwide, depending on your location you could have several experienced consultants actively working on your behalf. Within our Chelmsford team alone, we boast over 30 years of education recruitment experience combined. You will be in safe hands!
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout Essex and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice, please be aware the more flexible you are (travel, subject, availability etc.) the more work we will be able to offer.
As a supply teacher working for Tradewind, you will be required to;
* Hold a Qualified Teacher Status and to have had previous experience working in a classroom based in the U.K.
* Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
* Have a DBS (criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Essex.
And in return, whilst working for Tradewind Recruitment, you can expect;
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Essex.
* To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered to work for Tradewind Recruitment as one of our supply teachers. For more information about the role, contact Mr Tim Campion on 01245 806 737.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community'.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£120 - £185.42 per day
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£29663 - £49571 per annum
£30480 - £49571 per annum
£30480 - £49571 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.