You must be able to engage with the students and help them with their daily lessons. Having experience of working with children with SEND or behaviour would be preferred but not required.You will need to have gained GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English at grade A-C as a minimum for this role.
If you're interested in this teaching assistant/support worker role in Swindon, please email your CV to Lottie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.