Teacher of A-level Biology
Teacher of A-level Biology
You will benefit from a supportive and dedicated senior leadership team whose aim is for every student to thrive and flourish as well as ensuring teachers deliver consistently high quality lessons. Our client school is within walking distance to several bus links and has large on-site parking.
As a Teacher of A-level Biology you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations and a modern and well equipped department.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching for Biology from Year 7 through to Year 13
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE and A-level requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent Biology curriculum subject knowledge up to A-level
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this opportunity to be an A-level Biology Teacher in Liverpool school.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.