Teacher of Applied Science
Teacher of Applied Science
Then call Tradewind today as we have a role for you!
A North Lincolnshire education provider are keen to engage a flexible practitioner of Applied Science.
We require a well-qualified Lecturer to teach Applied Science to Level 2 and Level 3 Btec students. You will have outstanding specialist knowledge and experience of successful teaching throughout Key Stage 4 and 5.
QTS or QLTS is required and newly qualified teachers will be considered. Experience of setting up or running Level 2 Science provision would be a distinct advantage. You could also be expected to provide pastoral support to tutor groups.
In this role you will need:
- experience of teaching BTEC Applied Science to KS5
- a willingness to enthuse and encourage students
- the ability to stretch and challenge academic students
As the successful applicant, you can expect to be paid between £125 - £189 per day. Your role will not only include delivery of lessons but also planning, marking and assessment.
This requirement will initially be for one academic term, but there is the possibility that it will be extended.
The provision is outstanding, and staff and students alike relish the opportunity to be part of this dynamic community.
Staff within the school feel wholly supported and invested in, with tailored CPD packages and state of the art facilities. Students feel stimulated academically and motivated to achieve their best outcomes.
The location is commutable via own and public transport. There are ample onsite spaces for those who do have their own transport and the school also has excellent internal facilities for all staff including a well-equipped staff room.
QTS or QTLS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also require a CV demonstrating your most recent full ten-year work history and an enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Applied Sciences in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.