Teacher of Biology
Teacher of Biology
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of Biology looking for your next position? Are you available from Monday 8th March? Can you commit to a position until Easter in the first instance?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a dedicated Teacher of Biology for one of our Liverpool Client schools. The position is a full-time post and would see the successful candidate teach KS3 Science and KS4 Biology. The successful candidate would be covering a member of staff who is shielding and the likelihood of this position continuing after Easter, is dependent on government advice.
The school are happy to consider applications from RQTs and experienced teachers
To join us and be successful in this Teacher of Biology role in Liverpool you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Biology to KS3 and KS4.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this Biology Teacher position based in Liverpool.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.