Teacher of Biology
Teacher of Biology
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Biology, to join a successful Secondary in Manchester, to start in January 2021. This is a full time, long term role, with the potential to go permanent, paying up to £170 a day.
We are recruiting on behalf of a large secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The secondary school is an 'Outstanding' educational provider and is delivering excellent outcomes for students in the local area. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative institute, promoting self-belief and drive in its students, aiming to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Biology lessons to students up to KS5, where the department has enjoyed improving grades over recent years. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge together with experience teaching Biology up to KS5, and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
The school is based in Manchester, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
As a Biology Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped department with interactive white boards
· the successful Biology Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
To apply for this position, please call Victoria Rimmer at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
· Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
· More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success · Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Biology role, you will need to:
· Hold QTS Status or QTLS
· Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
· Have a CV covering at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
· Have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.