Teacher of Biology
Teacher of Biology
Are you a passionate Biology teacher ready to inspire the next generation of scientific minds? Look no further! We are delighted to announce Tradewind are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional Science department team at a Secondary School in Redbridge. The role is for a Biology Teacher starting this September.
The school pride themselves on providing outstanding education to a diverse and enthusiastic student body. Located in the heart of Redbridge, the school offers a vibrant and inclusive environment that nurtures academic excellence and personal growth. The School has received praise in the local area due to the exceptional GCSE results achieved in the recent round of examinations, whilst also acknowledging the attitude and behaviour of students when representing the school in the community. This welcoming school is seeking a teacher to support them achieve even greater heights this academic year.
- Teaching Key Stage 5 Biology: Your comprehensive knowledge of Biology will enable you to deliver engaging and dynamic lessons to A-level students, fostering their love for the subject and helping them achieve their full potential.
- Key Stage 3 General Science: Your ability to create exciting and interactive lessons will enable you to ignite curiosity and inspire our Key Stage 3 students, laying the groundwork for their scientific understanding.
- 1 year contract. Long-term. The school are enthusiastic about appointing a permanent member of staff, but will take a teacher on a temp-perm basis initially.
- 5 days per week.
- Form tutor responsibilities.
- Attending weekly department meetings.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 10-year employment check
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Reference Checked
The school offers:
- Excellent Accessibility
- Supportive Staff Network
- Access to National College CPD courses through registering with Tradewind Recruitment
- Generous PPA Time
- Staff Stretch Sessions
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate in sending your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.