Teacher of Computer - Barnet
Teacher of Computer - Barnet
Computer Science Teacher
A wonderful, Barnet-based School with an Ofsted 'outstanding' rating urgently seek a full-time Computer Science Teacher to join them as soon as possible.
Details of the role in question;
- Computer Science Teacher required for excellent Barnet School.
- A full time position starting immediately
- Teaching Key Stage 3-5 Computer Science; although applications are also welcomed from Key Stage 3 and 4 Teachers of Computer Science.
- Applications welcomed from ECTs, experienced teachers and those potentially looking to take on some future responsibility.
- ECT induction is a possibility for newly qualified candidates.
About the School - Barnet
- Vibrant, multicultural school in the heart of Brent, commutable from all areas of London.
- This school's feedback is excellent.
- High standards of teaching and a very innovative approach to teaching.
- High value placed on staff professional learning and development; central to the school's ethos.
- Successful applicants will be joining a well-informed and ambitious staff base.
- A school that thrives on promoting from within for those wishing to take on responsibility.
About the Role -Computer Science Teacher
- Full-time Computer Science post ideally teaching from KS3-5.
- Working in a state of the art Computer Science facility.
- Working under an experienced HOD who continually gains excellent feedback from staff who has worked there through Tradewind.
- Well-established and well-resourced Computer Science and ICT department.
To join us and be successful in this Computer Science Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS or be an ECT
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Ideally be able to provide excellent references
How to apply - Computer Science Teacher - Barnet
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic Computer Science role, then please do not delay in applying today-interviews will take place as soon as a suitable CV is received.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover full work history
- Legal right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.