Teacher of Computer Science
Teacher of Computer Science
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dedicated, hardworking and innovative Computer Science Teacher, for our client school in the Liverpool area. The school is a very well-respected Catholic School. The school is well linked for public transport and easily accessible. There is also generous parking available on the school grounds. The position is a temporary, long- term position, from 1st September 2020 until December 2020.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout KS3 and 4, enabling them to learn and develop key skills for the world of work. The department follow the OCR exam board for Computer Science and study ICT via the Cambridge Nationals- ensuring students are given the required skills for a rapidly evolving world of technology. Following the school policy on planning and assessment, you will be expected to plan, deliver and assess students' work.
The school has an impressive extra-curricular timetable- a strength that Ofsted commented on. The school understand that school life is much more than just what happens in a classroom. The Catholic ethos of the school is evident when visiting and both staff and pupils are very welcoming to visitors; they are very proud of their school.
To join us and be successful in this Computer Science Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Computer Science to KS3 and KS4.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Computer Science Teacher job based in Liverpool. Alternatively you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss the role on 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.