Teacher of Computer Science
Teacher of Computer Science
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Computer Science Teacher, to join a successful school in Rochdale, to start January 2020 This is a full time, long term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £170 a day.
This is an excellent opportunity for a New Qualified Computer Science Teacher looking to take their first step into an exciting and rewarding career in education.
To join us and be successful in this RE role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school provides 'Outstanding' outcomes for pupils and is performing above the national average in terms of the fantastic results that they deliver. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative setting, that provides an inclusive and supportive environment. They aim to produce confident individuals that shine through learning in a safe and happy environment.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Computer Science lessons to students in KS3 and KS4, where the department has enjoyed excellent GCSE results year on year. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
The school is based in the Rochdale area, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
As a Computer Science Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped department with interactive white boards
· the successful Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position click "apply now." Or to hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.