Teacher of Computer Science
Teacher of Computer Science
Tradewind are acting on behalf of a Wirral Secondary School and we are looking for a Teacher of Computer Science up to Key Stage 5. The role is to start after February half term until the end of the academic year.
Our client is a popular Wirral secondary school which has been praised for its effective senior leadership team and boasts strong and passionate subject leaders amongst their staff. Due to the strength of teaching staff as well as the well adapted school curriculum pupils feel well supported and in return are respectful and behaviour is good.
As a Teacher of Computer Science you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. The development of the curriculum for ICT and Computer Science aims to incorporate new software to challenge and excite students. Student progress in ICT is good and in Computer Science it is outstanding.
The school has onsite parking and excellent transport links being a short walk from a train station and several bus links.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Computer Science from Year 7 through to Year 13
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update
service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you
complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident,
increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information, please call Susanne on 0151 221 9666 or submit your CV today!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£30000 - £41000 per annum
£110.00 - £170 per day
East Riding of Yorkshire
£120 - £180 per day
Solihull, West Midlands
£110 - £170 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.