Teacher of Engineering
Teacher of Engineering
We are currently recruiting for an excellent Engineering Teacher to work full time at this exceptional Academy in North Lincolnshire.
A Design Technology Teacher who specialises in Engineering is the ideal candidate for this position.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be required so you should expect to be paid between £131.00 and £189.00 for this role. The position will run until the end of the academic year.
Due to the location of the school, own transport is advisable for applicants as local transport links are very limited. There is ample onsite parking for staff and facilities for employees throughout are excellent, including a comfortable staff room.
Being an extremely supportive school and department, it is a wonderful place to work, and teachers who have gone in on a supply basis have hugely enjoyed their experience.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 Resistant Materials / General Technologies
* Delivering Key Stage 4 Resistant Materials & Engineering
* All planning, marking and assessment
* Afterschool clubs and parents evenings as required
It is essential that applicants for this role have ample workshop-based experience and are comfortable with all aspects of machinery operation.
The school itself is part of a wider Academy Trust and works closely with their colleagues in other local trust schools to share best practice.
Staff within this school enjoy the ample training opportunities afforded to them and as the successful applicant, you too will benefit from this.
This school delivers up to Key Stage 4 so the ability to support GCSE students is essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
The school believes in ensuring all staff are supported through ongoing individualised CPD programmes and you will have regular support with your direct line manager.
SLT are highly visible throughout the academy and make themselves available always.
QTS is essential for this post. QTS is essential for this post as is a DBS and a CV with a full 10-year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Engineering in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.