Teacher of English
Teacher of English
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an enthusiastic English Teacher on the lookout for a long-term role? Would you be available until July?
Tradewind are recruiting for one of our client schools bordering Cheshire West and Wirral who are recruiting for an English Teacher to start in January. This is a long-term, part-time position expected to continue until July 2024. Working across a 2 week timetable working days would be Thursday and Friday during week 1 and Monday, Thursday and Friday during week 2. Our client school are seeking an English Teacher to teach across key stage 3 and key stage 4. Pay is negotiable depending on experience however will pay up to £211.96 per day.
The successful English Teacher will be joining a large 11-18 secondary school whose vision is to shape extraordinary lives by giving all members of the school community the opportunity to explore and gain knowledge.
To be considered for this English Teacher position you must:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Have experience teaching English across KS3 and KS4
- Possess an Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Be able to provide a full and complete career history
- Provide a minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as an English Teacher based in Cheshire West & Chester. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.