Teacher of English
Teacher of English
Are you a Teacher of English looking for your next position in a North Liverpool secondary school? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a committed, passionate and hardworking English Teacher to join our client school in North Liverpool. The school is well linked and has ample parking on the school grounds. The position is a temporary, long- term position, to commence on Tuesday 4th May 2021 and to continue until the 16th July 2021.
You will be required to teach to English to GCSE level, following the school policy on planning and assessment. You will join a supportive department, who strive to maintain high standards and expectations.
This North Liverpool secondary school is at the heart of its community and the successful candidate will be willing to integrate themselves fully into the life of the school. The school has high expectations of both staff and pupils and strong behaviour management skills will be an advantage.
To join us and be successful in this English Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching English to KS3 and KS4.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this English Teacher job based in a North Liverpool secondary school.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.