Teacher of English
Teacher of English
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of one of our St Helens secondary schools who are looking for a Full Time Teacher of English. This permanent role is to start on the 1st January 2024.
The position will pay up to £211.96 per day, depending on experience. Our client school are looking for a Teacher of English who possesses excellent subject knowledge and good behaviour management.
- Teacher of English Language and Literature to KS3 and KS4 (AQA Exam Board)
- 1st January 2024 start
- Full Time role
- Excellent subject knowledge required and good behaviour management.
- St Helens secondary School
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school.
- Over 900 pupils on roll
- 11-16 school
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10-year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Full-Time permanent Teacher of English based in a St Helens to start on 1st January 2024. Or for more information about the role, contact Lizzie on 0151 221 9666. email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.