Teacher of Food Technology
Teacher of Food Technology
- Ofsted 'Good' school - Opportunity to shape how Food Technology is taught in the school - September 2021
Are you an innovative and knowledgeable Food Technology Teacher looking for a new opportunity in a school that can offer you the chance to develop and lead on how this subject is delivered?
Would you be keen to take the next step in your career by leading on Food Technology in a modern school with a great teaching environment, on a journey to reach 'Outstanding' status?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Haringey school who are going through a period of very exciting change and progression. To help them drive the provision of Arts and Technology across the school, they are looking for a confident Food Technology Teacher creating an amazing opportunity for development. Get in touch to find out more ASAP!
**Teacher of Food Technology - Haringey, North London
**Ofsted rated 'Good' in 2017 - on a journey to 'Outstanding'
**School ethos of inclusivity and support - wonderful teaching environment
The school - Teacher of Food Technology - Haringey, North London
- This mixed comprehensive school in Haringey is a large, vibrant and caring learning community. They are committed to ensuring pupils are stretched intellectually and foster a love of learning, whilst feeling valued, happy and safe.
- Currently going through a period of exciting development, the school are making their provision of Arts and Technology the best it has ever been.
- Under an inspirational HOD, this is the chance to use your skills, drive and passion for Food Technology to establish a curriculum and direct how this is taught in the school, making a lasting blueprint for excellence.
- They are well placed to offer a Food Technology Teacher an environment in which to shine. There is a strong and shared moral purpose that underpins their work; a clear operating model for partnership that focuses on school improvement, data analysis, inclusion and safeguarding of young people; and a rich CPD programme focusing on the development and growth of all staff, particularly middle and senior leaders.
The role - Teacher of Food Technology - Haringey, North London
- First and foremost, you will be an inspirational and creative Food Technology Teacher (or newly qualified teacher) who is driven by results and achievement.
- The Technology Department is growing, with recent investment that means this is an excellent time for an ambitious Teacher to join and grow your career in line with the school development plan.
- You will work with their department on a range of responsibilities including monitoring of standards, tracking and analysis of results/data, behaviour management and achievement. The school are looking for a teacher who has passion, enthusiasm, alongside the skills and desire to develop and nurture every child in their care.
- You will deliver consistently excellent teaching and learning, to help all students to achieve excellent academic results.
How to apply - Teacher of Food Technology - Haringey, North London
Would you like to hear more about how this opportunity might be the next step for you? Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind Recruitment on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.