Teacher of Food Technology
Teacher of Food Technology
Do you want to work in a large school that aims to promote positive attitude and behaviours in their pupils?
Tradewind are acting on behalf of a oversubscribed popular Wirral school who are looking for a Teacher of Food Technology to Key Stage 3 and 4. The role is to start in April 2020 and is to cover a maternity leave, so may have the potential to start sooner. .
As a Teacher of Food Technology you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work assiduously to maintain good standards and expectations.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Food Technology for KS3/4
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Food Technology
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.