Teacher of Geography
Teacher of Geography
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of Geography looking for your next position? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a Geography Teacher for an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in the Liverpool area. The position is to start as soon as possible and will be on an ongoing basis. The school is easily accessible and has good transport links.
The school are looking to appoint a Geography teacher who can teach mainly KS3 & 4 but would feel comfortable teaching KS5 if needed. Following the school policy on planning and assessment, you will be expected to plan, deliver and assess students' work. You will join a supportive department, who strive to maintain high standards and expectations.
This is a school at the heart of its community and the successful candidate will be willing to integrate themselves fully into the life of the school. A strong character is essential, alongside excellent behaviour management. The position is suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
To join us and be successful in this Geography Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Geography to KS3 and KS4 (KS5 desirable)
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Geography Teacher job based in Liverpool
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.