Teacher of Geography
Teacher of Geography
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, and reliable Teacher of Geography on the lookout for a long-term position? Are you available to start in January 2024?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of a Liverpool secondary school who are recruiting a Teacher of Geography to start in January 2024. This is a long-term, full-time position initially for 1 term. Pay will be in line with the teacher main pay scale depending on experience.
The successful Teacher of Geography will be joining a well-established school with pupils aged 11-18 and will be expected to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4. By working in this school, the candidate will ensure they uphold the values and ethos of the school to promote excellent teaching and learning.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- A BA Hons degree, BTEC Diploma, HND, or Foundation Diploma in a relevant field.
- Experience teaching Geography across KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- The ability to create a stimulating and supportive learning environment.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Geography based in Liverpool. Or for more information about the role, contact Tce McCann on 0151 221 9666 or email:
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.