Teacher of Geography
Teacher of Geography
Are you a passionate and dedicated Geography Teacher looking for an opportunity to inspire students in a vibrant, inclusive community? Look no further! We are thrilled to announce that Tradewind are recruiting for an exciting vacancy for a Teacher of Geoghraphy at an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Secondary School in Redbridge.
The mixed-comprehensive school believe in nurturing a sense of community, respect, and helping students become the best versions of themselves. The school is a dynamic and inclusive environment where students thrive academically and personally. With values of respect and community, the school are proud of their students and the manner in which they conduct themselves in and outside of school grounds. They now seek Teacher of Geography to join their thriving school community for the 2023/24 academic calendar.
As a Teacher of Geography, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 Geography
- Supporting revision sessions
- Form tutor responsibilities
- Promoting a love of learning among our students
- Working alongside a committed team, to ensure all students have a chance of achieving in Maths.
- January Start
- Outer London MPS/UPS
- Right to work in the UK
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or international equivalent qualifications
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance
- 10-year employment check
- A positive approach to impacting the lives of students
- Joining our school comes with numerous benefits, including:
- Accessibility: Our school is conveniently located in Redbridge, making it easily accessible for both local and commuting teachers.
- Supportive Staff Network: Be part of a dedicated and collaborative team of educators who are committed to helping each other succeed.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Courses: We offer a range of CPD opportunities to help you grow and develop in your teaching career.
Ready to make a positive impact on students' lives and contribute to our 'Outstanding' school? Send your CV to email@example.com today!
in a row!
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.