Teacher of Geography
Teacher of Geography
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a passionate Teacher of Geography on the lookout for a long-term position? Are you available to start in January 2024?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of a good Wigan secondary school who are recruiting a Teacher of Geography to start in January 2024. This is a long-term, full-time position initially for 1 term. Pay will be up to £211.96 per day depending on experience.
Our client school are seeking a Geography specialist who can teach across KS3 and KS4.
Our partner school has a clear vision: To provide, in partnership, high quality education within a caring environment enabling all individuals to achieve their full potential effectively.
They believe that young people learn their values and attitudes from a wide range of sources, most importantly at home, with school having a vital part to play. Every child has the capacity to learn and has something to offer their community and society at large. This learning takes place both inside and outside the school and they have many partners in educating the children of the local community.
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Geography across KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Geography Teacher based in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.