Teacher of History
Teacher of History
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a passionate Historian on the lookout for your next long-term post?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a dynamic History Teacher to work long-term at one of our client secondary schools in the heart of Wigan. This is a full-time, maternity position due to start in February 2024 and will continue until the end of the academic year in July in the first instance.
Our client school are seeking a History Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4 and take full responsibility for planning, preparation and assessment. Pay for this position, depending on experience, will pay up to £211.96 per day.
The successful History Teacher will be joining an 11-18 secondary school who aim to provide an education for life, enabling all of the school community to flourish and live life to the full.
To be considered for this History Teacher position you must:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Have experience teaching History across KS3 and KS4
- Possess an enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Provide a full and complete career history
- Provide a minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Hold the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a History Teacher based in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.