Teacher of KS4/KS5 Business Studies
Teacher of KS4/KS5 Business Studies
Business Studies Teacher - KS4 & KS5 - Temporary role (maternity cover) - in a North Liverpool School that "Requires Improvement" Ofsted - £120 - £195 a day - September 2020 - December 2020 - NQTs or Experienced teachers
Are you a talented and innovative Teacher of Business Studies who can teach creative and inspiring lessons for students of all abilities? Would you like to work in a school with a newly appointed and supportive Senior Leadership Team?
Tradewind is working with North Liverpool secondary school who are looking a forward-thinking Teacher of Business Studies to start this September 2020. We are seeking a KS4/KS5 Business Studies Teacher who has resilience, passion and will not be fazed by a challenge.
About the School
A large North Liverpool, 11-18 secondary school.
The school has over 1200 pupils.
The school also has an economically diverse catchment area whilst creating a strong sense of community in and around the school.
To be considered for this position:-
- Business Studies Teacher to work in North Liverpool secondary school
- This is an exciting opportunity for a KS4 and KS5 Business Studies Teacher to work within a strong team, who are highly committed and enthusiastic teachers.
- The school will accept applications from Business Studies Teachers of all experiences, whether an NQT or highly experienced.
- Deliver KS4 and BTEC (KS5) Business Studies curriculum
- The suitable teacher must hold QTS, Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ideal teacher will be UK trained or have recent experience teaching Business Studies in the UK.
- The school is looking for a Business Studies Teacher who will be committed to getting the best from every student, and a teacher who will be exceptional in their teaching practise.
- Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great opportunity to work as a KS4/KS5 Business Studies Teacher in North Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.