Teacher of KS5 Music Technology
Teacher of KS5 Music Technology
Are you a Teacher of Music Technology looking for a temporary supply assignment in the Liverpool area? If so, Tradewind Education are recruiting!
We are recruiting this position to cover a sick member of staff and so the length of this assignment is unknown. It is full time and you would be fully supported by a well-resourced department.
Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint enthusiastic teacher of music technology to nurture the dreams and aspirations of the children within our client school at KS5.
In general you would be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Music Technology from Year 12 to Year 13
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line
with A Level requirements
To be considered you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* have excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate, which is on the update service, or
be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident,
increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Music teacher in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£23720 - £35008 per annum + Ofsted Accredited CPD
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£28355 - £31113 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
£160 - £180 per day + Flights and Accommodation
£120.00 - £180.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.