Teacher of Mathematics
Teacher of Mathematics
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic teacher of Secondary Maths to join a high achieving secondary school with a strong, successful and experienced Maths department.
To start: September 2021
Salary: Main scale (London Fringe)
Key stages: KS3 - KS5
The school in Surrey (under 30 minutes on the train from central London) is an 11-18 Co-educational Academy who were rated by Ofsted as Good in 2017 and whose results have improved year on year.
The location is in Surrey on the SW London border and easily accessible by Rail and by car (with parking available on site)
The Mathematics department at this rapidly improving school is led by a team of dedicated, professional Mathematics specialists with a focus on improving numeracy across all age groups and ability levels.
If you'd like the opportunity to join this outstanding team, now is the time to apply!
Whether you're an experienced teacher wanting to build on your experience, or a forward-thinking and dynamic NQT, we want to hear from you!
Our client will offer you a fully tailored CPD program which supports the needs of all staff to ensure progression.
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Apply Now to be considered for this great position as a Maths teacher in Surrey.
Or for more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.