Teacher of Maths
Teacher of Maths
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of one of our Liverpool secondary schools who are looking for a Full Time Teacher of Maths to start as soon as possible until 28th March 2024.
The position will pay to scale. Our client school are looking for a Teacher of Maths who possesses excellent subject knowledge.
- Teacher of Maths to KS3 and KS4
- Asap start.
- Until 28th March 2024
- Full Time role
- Excellent subject knowledge required.
- Liverpool secondary School
- Over 1100 pupils
- 11-16 school
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Maths to KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10-year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Maths based in a Liverpool secondary school to start asap. Or for more information about the role, contact Tce on 0151 221 9666. firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.