Teacher of Maths
Teacher of Maths
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding Teacher of Maths on the lookout for your next teaching position?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Maths for one of our client schools in the Northwich area. This position is to start on Thursday 6th May and is an ongoing post, covering staff sickness.
The successful Teacher of Maths will join an Ofsted rated 'Good' school. This school caters for children across the 11-16 age range and has over 1000 pupils on roll. Pupils describe the school as a wonderful place to learn. There is said to be a happy, friendly atmosphere at the school. Pupils feel safe, cared for and well supported. The Headteacher at this school has fostered a culture of high expectations for staff and pupils.
The school are looking for a Teacher of Maths who:
- Is able to teach Maths across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Is familiar with Google Classroom
- Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment
- Has excellent classroom management skills
- Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy
- Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations, as if they were a permanent member of staff
To join us and be successful in this Teacher of Maths role in Northwich you will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Maths across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- An enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure at a cost of £48.50 (cost refunded after 20 working days)
- An overseas police check if applicable
- A minimum of 2 references covering 2 years, including your most recent teaching reference
- A complete 10 year career history with all gaps accounted for
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teacher of Maths role in Northwich.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.