Teacher of Maths
Teacher of Maths
Are you a passionate and dedicated Teacher of Maths, ready to make a lasting impact on the young minds of Redbridge? Look no further! Tradewind is seeking an exceptional individual like you to join an Outstanding Secondary School in Redbridge for the Winter Term.
With the school having recently awarded the Pan-London Quality Mark Gold Award for CPD, their commitment to staff support and development is evident throughout everything they do and will continue to do for the future. As an 11-18 setting, you will have the opportunity to teach students of a variety of ages and positively impact development from Key Stages 3-5. Interested to learn more?
- Teaching Key Stages 3-5 Maths at an Ofsted Rated 'Outstanding' School.
- Planning and marking responsibilities.
- January - Easter.
- Outer London Pay Scale MPS / UPS.
- Working at a school close to an Elizabeth Line station - convenient location.
To ensure the success of our students and maintain our high standards, we require the following qualifications and checks:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to demonstrate your expertise
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance for a safe and secure learning environment
- A comprehensive 10-year employment check to uphold our commitment to excellence
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
HOW TO APPLY
If you're eager to inspire young minds and contribute to their academic journey, seize this exciting opportunity! Send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.