Teacher of Maths
Teacher of Maths
Are you a passionate Maths teacher ready to inspire young minds and make a real difference in students' lives? Look no further! Tradewind are currently recruiting for a talented and dedicated Maths teacher to join a thriving 11-16 comprehensive school in Waltham Forest.
The school is an oversubscribed and they pride themselves on their deep understanding of each pupils motivations and learning styles, despite the amount of students who attend. As a practitioner, you will join a supportive department that had successful examination results in last years GCSE results. It is not just their results they pride, but how the student leaves as a well-rounded mathematician that can apply their knowledge in modern society.
- Teaching Key Stage 3-4 Maths
- Form Tutor responsibilities
- Reporting to Head of Department
- Full-time, 5 days per week
- Immediate start
- QTS or International Equivalent Qualifications
- Enhanced DBS Check completed
- A CV covering 10 years of employment
- Right to work in the UK
- The ability to teach maths across the key stages.
- Passionate and Driven
- Team player
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you're an ambitious Maths teacher seeking a stimulating and supportive environment to nurture your teaching career, we would love to hear from you!
Please send Rowan from Tradewind your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role in greater depth and register your interest.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.