Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Bonjour / Ola / Hallo. Are you a passionate teacher of modern foreign languages looking for a full-time role in a Liverpool secondary school?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an MFL specialist to teach Spanish and French to key stage 3 and key stage 4 in a school rated 'Good' by Ofsted. The role is to on 6th January 2020 for two terms.
This school is easily accessible with several public transport links and free onsite parking. The school is very fortunate to have an inspirational Head and supportive leadership team which makes this school a popular choice with pupils and staff.
As an MFL Teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for French and Spanish from Year 7 through to Year 11.
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work and giving appropriate feedback and preparing students in line with exam requirements.
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing
to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an MFL Teacher in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.