Teacher of Music
Teacher of Music
Join Our Team as a Music Teacher!
Are you a passionate and dedicated Music Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity? We have the perfect position for you at one of our client secondary schools in St Helens. This long-term role to start as soon as possible for at least 3 months.
- Position: Music Teacher
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Duration: 3 months (could go longer)
- Location: St Helens
- Teaching Levels: KS3 and KS4
- School Mission: A welcoming and supportive academy, with a relentless determination to provide the very best education for every child.
- Daily Pay: Up to £211.96, based on experience
To qualify for this position, you must possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Music following the UK national curriculum.
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
- Legal right to work in the UK
For further information and to express your interest, please get in touch with Lizzie at Tradewind Recruitment.
- Phone: 0151 221 9666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.